Welcome to DEL RON CAMPSITE***
You can already book your chalet or mobil-home for
the season 2021!
Chalets, mobile-homes and campsite: something for everyone!
A family-run and authentic campsite located between Ste Enimie and Quézac, on the doorstep of the Cévennes National Park.
Our site is wooded. We have planted fruit trees. Many birds live on the campsite, as well as squirrels and Western green lizards. With a bit of keen observation, you might also spot beavers and herons near the campsite beach.Anglers can cast their lines directly from our beach.
Rock-climbers have access to a rock face that is just a few metres from the campsite (you’ll need your own equipment).
You can also set off on hikes straight from the campsite. The receptionists will be glad to advise you.
New! Shuttle bus along the Gorges of the Tarn. Leave your car at the camp and go to see around by bus. Meet others and feel more "green"..
On-site, you'll find:
- A pizzeria which has made a reputation for itself, among other things thanks to Hervé’s secret recipe. (July/August)
- Canoe rental with transfer in a minibus. You’ll meet Trevor, who will be able to advise you on which route to choose.
- Bike rental service provided by Mellow Vélo !
- A small swimming-pool, 10m x 5m and 1.4 m deep. Choose the small, calm and reassuring pool to contrast with the river and enable our more timid guests to cool down. (July/August)
- A tennis court, a mini-golf course, a ping pong table with free and open access. We will lend you equipment for all of these activities!
- A children’s playground with a small slide and swing.
- 2 shower/toilet blocks with free hot showers. One of the blocks was completely refurbished in 2012.